Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pinterest Week!

I have decided that this week shall be Pinterest Week at our house. I have been a pinning fool the past few weeks, so I figured I might as well actually try to make some of the pins. There's a bit of a twist though to this week's meal planning; I have a Full Circle CSA box to pick up on Thursday, with as-yet-unknown veggies in it. Here's the game plan for the week, or at least a starting point. I'll post the results as they come through, and how I actually made the recipes.

Monday: Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili

Wednesday: Beef and Veggie Sloppy Joes, green salad

Thursday: Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas, green salad, mystery veggie from CSA box

Friday: BBQ Salmon, Roasted Parmesan Green Beans, another mystery veggie from CSA box

And for dessert, these Rolo Chocolate Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment